EQ physical properties

A

APACHE SOLDIER

Ok fellas, I'm looking for some insight on the physical properties of EQ when it's raw...from what I understand it's a thick liquid at room temperature. Does it because more viscous when heated up, more accurate question would be, how hot does it need to be to pour easily? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Beyond my scope of knowledge, but I'll ask someone who would know. Are you talking already made EQ oil?

No brother, raw. From what I've been told raw EQ is thick and a liquid...I've got some in route, just trying to figure out the best way to get it from the original package to bottles without losses, and if I'll be able to get it out of bottles completely without losing any stuck inside a bottle...can I heat the bottle enough to get a full return or am I going to lose some raw stuck to my container.

No way around loss. I lost 27g out of 100 on my last order. Its a pita to mess with. Lol. If they would ship in a bottle instead of a zip lock bag it would help. But will always be loss.

syngen pharma

Damn that's a big loss lol, thanks Bro. It's the insight I was looking for. Guess I'll have to order more next time to combat the losses.

Hey syngen, I got lucky...my company shipped it in a bottle so looks like my losses will be nothing on transferring containers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.