Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Started bring my gym bag in again, made me realize I need to invest as I gave most of my shit away.
Anyways yesterday did band added bench press, what a difference! Less weights but FRIED my triceps

Today used hooks instead of leather straps for shrugs. My gimp hand makes even with straps holding anything decently heavy next to impossible

Hooks went to 295 with ease for 10 reps. No not super heavy BUT sure a start in the right direction!

Gimp hand was making it tough to even get 4-5 reps at times with 275

Hooks much better 4 this gimp!

I only use straps/hooks on gimp hand and only when needed..

When I was younger... I used to tease and make fun of my older training partners/ teammates. With time and a bit of wisdom, I've come to realize equipment is key to longevity with the high mileage we've put on our bodies.

In my gym bag, I have several sets of bands (short mini, monster mini, average band and long mini and average), my 10mm lever belt, elbow and knee sleeves, wrist and knee wraps, chalk and tape, oly straps, hip circle, long-nosed pliers (for knee wraps), squat shoes. I think that's everything but I'm probably missing something.

I'm looking at picking up a spud inc. gateway brief too.

Ive got top of my head leather straps, 2 sets of hooks, neck harness, dip belt, 2 lifting belts, wrist wraps, 2 sets of bands, I know more than that but all I can think of atm. used to have much more, mainly to change work out up.

I'm the same way keep my backpack full of what ever calls for a all out workout. Especially when the arthritis hits I do what ever in order to get through and get a good workout ! I even used a cream that contains THC and CBD ointment. Really relieve the pain and able to train. Can post a pic if anyone is interested.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.