Eric Lilliebridge

i would like you all to no i do know this guy i live by him and use to train at the same gym as him hes a really nice guy pretty open about his cycle its crazy i live and know someone like that

darklord said:
i would like you all to no i do know this guy i live by him and use to train at the same gym as him hes a really nice guy pretty open about his cycle its crazy i live and know someone like that
darklord
What would he run??

hes been cycling since 16 years old he cruies on 200 deca and 500 test cyp not sure what test last time we talked he said test e was giving him pain and he blast his test over alil 1000 mgs a week deca at 300 androl and d bol cant remeber the does sorry and hgh
morrey said:
What would he run??
morrey

and he adds whatever els i think he dose tren to cut sometimes i no fer sure he stays on deca when he cuts hes a monster man
darklord said:
hes been cycling since 16 years old he cruies on 200 deca and 500 test cyp not sure what test last time we talked he said test e was giving him pain and he blast his test over alil 1000 mgs a week deca at 300 androl and d bol cant remeber the does sorry and hgh
darklord

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.