Erik gearhead

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So whatever happened to Erik man I used to deal that dude all the time and he always took care of me. Like I said I been gone for a minute and he was MIA last I heard so he never did surface or anybody know what happened?

From what I heard last is he was sick and then VAMOOSE !!! GONE !!!

i heard a lil more nothing sinister though

I took his stuff and it was okay, but we have great vendors here

And some do cash app so you don’t even have to leave the damn house

Erik was not a bad guy. I would chat with him regularly. He had a few personal issues arise. Yes his gear was great. I honestly hope things worked out for him.

We have some great vendors on our board now with incredible lists

Erik was not a bad guy. I would chat with him regularly. He had a few personal issues arise. Yes his gear was great. I honestly hope things worked out for him.

We have some great vendors on our board now with incredible lists
lith56bigguyHis gear was good I was thinking of someone else at first and fuck he had some pharma stuff like caber if I remember right

Erik has been attempting to come back for year. So far nothing.

He vanished and unfortunately left a lot of people in bad spot. I hope he makes it right. He had a lot of issues he needs to work through.

I will say all in all he was good dude. And the only UGL that tested his gear regularly. Towards the end he stopped.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.