Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Quick recap I was bored today did a ton of searching reading etc almost every scientific type site disputes the Test E half life I read.

Now I didnt save the searches or links but did a real quick search to give you an example again this is only a quick example and nowhere near what I all read today.

Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of testosterone enanthate and dihydrotestosterone enanthate in non-human primates. - PubMed - NCBI
Mean half-life estimates of the terminal elimination phase were 4 and 7 days for testosterone-enanthate and dihydrotestosterone-enanthate, respectively

Testosterone enanthate - Wikipedia
Testosterone enanthate has an elimination half-life of 4.5 days

Testosterone enanthate - DrugBank
Testosterone enanthate presents a long half-life in the range of 7-9 days

How Long Does Testosterone Stay In Your System? - Mental Health Daily
Literature suggests that the approximate elimination half-life of testosterone enanthate when administered intramuscularly is 4 days.

I had also seen a chart on one of all/most esters and compared it to what BBs use and all were much shorter sadly I couldnt find it again as of yet

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.