Wacker

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So I have been doing some research outside of forums on estrogen totals vs e2 only and am beginning to think the idea that all that matters in men is E2 is total BS and that taking a AI like letro or aroma will not lower your total estrogen complete bro science...maybe I am insane and someone can actually provide some medical studies or information other than what you have heard please prove me wrong, I am open minded. Some info I have come across:
https://physicianslab.com/total-estrogen-load-just-measuring-estradiol-isnt-enough/
estro.PNGEstroChart.PNGaroma.PNG

So what I find from this and I could be wrong is that progesterone (tren based) will convert to estrone and is relative to estradiol and test converts to estradiol, that there is a ratio when total test is checked based on the binding (chart 2), and that regardless of of the type of estrogen AIs such as letro and aroma remove them both. So 19nors really are not skewing the results its converting from progesterone to estrone and should be removed with a AI.
Now I bring all this up, one because I have bloods done by my general doc, a trt clinic, and a urologists' and all they have every checked is my total estrogen, maybe because a mans total estrogen regardless of the type should never be out of range

Correct... 19Nors do not skew results. Ai's WILL reduce estrogen totals, period. In all fairness though, I've never heard anyone say, or at least argue the point, that they wouldn't reduce. That's their function

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.