evening carb restriction

flash83

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
so for the last 2 weeks ive not had carbs past 3 pm. the first couple days i was a little tired, but my body adjusted pretty good. the problem i am having is that ive gained 8lbs. ive asked my girl and my workout partner if it looks like ive gained anything but they say no. has anyone on here tried something like this or know what kind of weight this may be?

thanks bros

Since your body has been so used to having carbs all day long it's probably holding onto carb stores now because of the dramatic change. Also if your now taking in more protein and fiber, these 2 things take longer to digest and stay in your body longer.

Maybe your overall calorie intake higher?
Just because your not eating carbs after 3pm doesn't necessarily mean your eating less.
Have you started a new cycle recently?

Maybe your overall calorie intake higher?
Just because your not eating carbs after 3pm doesn't necessarily mean your eating less.
Have you started a new cycle recently?

jshredz can get you straight bro... he's a professional... look at his avatar. seriously though he gave me some simple but great dieting advice before....still thankful that people like him will share knowledge.

I gained 10 pounds being sick in a week last week :/

i am eating more protien and greens. it seems like the more i eat the more hungry i am. i did start test e 500mg a week and d-bol 50mg ed two weeks ago. yesterday was only my second pin though. raw spinach and fresh steamed broccoli and fresh green beans are my veggies of choice

flash83 said:
i am eating more protien and greens. it seems like the more i eat the more hungry i am. i did start test e 500mg a week and d-bol 50mg ed two weeks ago. yesterday was only my second pin though. raw spinach and fresh steamed broccoli and fresh green beans are my veggies of choice
flash83
On a side note, I like to kickstart my runs of long ester Test with Test P, for 3 weeks or so. Especially since you're using Dbol.

flash83 said:
flash83
I think the weight gain is from increased glycogen storage and water retention from the cycle you just started. Yes weight gain can come in that quickly even with test E.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.