• Thread starter Thread starter Trenaholic
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 142
  • Tags Tags
    packs we're
T

Trenaholic

Listen I only o 3 letters relax. They are going out Friday. All you guys got was a deal on them and I'm throwing in some blues .so please relax I down want my name trashed. I got house wife kids I train. I took off to even get these 3 pack out to members. 3 tiny packs. If I was going to take someone's money it would be more then a few hundred dollars. We're talking like 6 vials guys lol. It's eg were a trusted family .

Thank you for chiming in. Everyone please update us when packs received.
EG is a tight community so I'm hoping to have a positive outcome out of this. A lot of here are family guys with responsibilities and busy lives so i can understand delays. That being said we work hard for our money regardless if we're getting a deal or not its not a good feeling when we think we're losing our hatd earned cash.
I ask for a little understanding from all parties involved and understand where the other is coming from.

Thanks for responding to this Tren.

Look forward to hearing all are squared away.

I had a feeling this was going to work out, I kept quiet. Can't wait to see when these guys get their packs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.