Thor

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Everything had been good with Amino Asylum up until I ordered my last batch of clomiphene and Tadalafil. Going to keep it somewhat short, they could have ended up getting bad product in?? With an outfit this large I would think the product was tested/3rd party tested at least but who knows and like I said this is my experience and first bad one with them.
I have used this combo before and I am pretty sure it was from Snake and it worked great!
Has anyone else had issues within the last few months or is it just a fluke and the batch I ended up getting mine from?
Would appreciate any input bro's.

OH THIS WOULD BE THE ONLY BAD ITEMS I HAVE EVER BOUGHT FROM THEM.
THANKS......

I haven't ordered from them recently, but what I did order before was always good. Definitely need more feedback from our brothers on this.

i only ordered from them once and it was bac water. I've heard that they've completely gone to shit tho.

I was going to order some mk 677 but now having second thoughts. I always liked they took CC. What to do,,,

I was going to order some mk 677 but now having second thoughts. I always liked they took CC. What to do,,,
kazman68I don't know about theirs but I know for a fact Madison James research has amazing MK-677 used it three time in the last year and it's always good to go.

I got some igflr3 from amino it was great got some peg-mgf to haven’t tried yet though last time I ordered though comms were slow as well as shipping. Ordered some Accutane for one of the guys I lift with from Madison James and that shot worked phenomenal prolly give their peps a shot next round.

I was going to order from them, but now I’m not so sure !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.