excruciating cramp in left pec

lith56bigguy

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Just wanted to share my experience this morning. Out of nowhere, I got a terrible cramp in my left pec. It was so bad if felt like if I moved a centimeter it was going to tear. It was twitching slightly. I downed 6 taurine and some potassium pills and just laid on the couch till it subsided. Just never felt anything like that before, even when I tore both biceps lol. I will now start taking my taurine regularly while running tren lol

This happens to me every time I have a high volume chest day. Same with my hamstrings as well

lith56bigguy said:
Just wanted to share my experience this morning. Out of nowhere, I got a terrible cramp in my left pec. It was so bad if felt like if I moved a centimeter it was going to tear. It was twitching slightly. I downed 6 taurine and some potassium pills and just laid on the couch till it subsided. Just never felt anything like that before, even when I tore both biceps lol. I will now start taking my taurine regularly while running tren lol
lith56bigguyI just double my Monster drink intake when on Tren! Lol loaded with Taurine

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.