GetBig8586

Jacked
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
What are some of the more exotic and rare compounds that you ladies and gentlemen have tried througgt your years of gear use???
And if you could expound upon what they were and what results did you all have from them and what sides you had with them. And what were your favorite ones and why.

What are some of the more exotic and rare compounds that you ladies and gentlemen have tried througgt your years of gear use???
And if you could expound upon what they were and what results did you all have from them and what sides you had with them. And what were your favorite ones and why.
GetBig8586I have taken alot of the designer gear that has come out over the years. Methlystebolone (M-sten) pill form, Metribolone (methyltrienolone) dosed in micrograms done both pill and injectable form, Dienedione (a couple sites had this in and injectable form back in the day) done this only in the injectable form, Mebolazine (Dimethazine, DMZ)I absolutely loved this compound bought 8 bottles at 106 bucks a piece when i found a place that had it, if i remember correctly its has to be broken down twice in the body and eventually becomes active Superdrol aka (methasteron). And then ofcourse Superdrol which is a hell of a compound, but lethargy is really and can drop your blood sugar for some reason, I don't understand the mechanism of action on the blood sugar thing though.
These are just a few I can remember off the top of my head. I have taken others too.

Last edited:
I have taken alot of the designer gear that has come out over the years. Methlystebolone (M-sten) pill form, Metribolone (methyltrienolone) dosed in micrograms done both pill and injectable form, Dienedione (a couple sites had this in and injectable form back in the day) done this only in the injectable form, Mebolazine (Dimethazine, DMZ)I absolutely loved this compound bought 8 bottles at 106 bucks a piece when i found a place that had it, if i remember correctly its has to be broken down twice in the body and eventually becomes active Superdrol aka (methasteron). And then ofcourse Superdrol which is a hell of a compound, but lethargy is really and can drop your blood sugar for some reason, I don't understand the mechanism of action on the blood sugar thing though.
These are just a few I can remember off the top of my head. I have taken others too.
GetBig8586Pheraplex was my favorite designer and mtren is probably the best exotic.

I have taken alot of the designer gear that has come out over the years. Methlystebolone (M-sten) pill form, Metribolone (methyltrienolone) dosed in micrograms done both pill and injectable form, Dienedione (a couple sites had this in and injectable form back in the day) done this only in the injectable form, Mebolazine (Dimethazine, DMZ)I absolutely loved this compound bought 8 bottles at 106 bucks a piece when i found a place that had it, if i remember correctly its has to be broken down twice in the body and eventually becomes active Superdrol aka (methasteron). And then ofcourse Superdrol which is a hell of a compound, but lethargy is really and can drop your blood sugar for some reason, I don't understand the mechanism of action on the blood sugar thing though.
GetBig8586I had the same blood sugar issue. Might have something to do with its very strong ability to increase glycogen stores. Pulling carbs/sugar out of the blood stream and into the muscles. ?

I had the same blood sugar issue. Might have something to do with its very strong ability to increase glycogen stores. Pulling carbs/sugar out of the blood stream and into the muscles. ?
kazman68That makes sense. I'm gonna do some research just so I understand it better. See if anyone else has said the same and researched it more in depth.

Mtren is one of my favorite pre workouts. Tremendous strength increases taken an hour prior to strength training. Only issue with me was that it would make me feel like I was hit by a train later in the day

Mtren is one of my favorite pre workouts. Tremendous strength increases taken an hour prior to strength training. Only issue with me was that it would make me feel like I was hit by a train later in the day
01dragonslayerYep, and it's Hella liver toxic. Makes my piss turn brown if I use it everyday for a month. Now I use it every other day for a month to get the strength gains I want. Doesn't do muscle for muscle grow. But it does lean me out after a month of use kinda like winny does.

never done any exotics. usual deca, test e, tren E and Ace, eq, dbol, adrol, npp, tpp, tp, and a few of the peptides.. im probably forgetting something in here lol

never done any exotics. usual deca, test e, tren E and Ace, eq, dbol, adrol, npp, tpp, tp, and a few of the peptides.. im probably forgetting something in here lol
kragonNothing wrong with that. Stick to the basic and get less sides. And the sides you do get you know how to deal with.

View previous replies…
Nothing wrong with that. Stick to the basic and get less sides. And the sides you do get you know how to deal with.
GetBig8586oh yeah but i do okay with most things, even tren, most of the issue i get is an increase to my anxiety and def increase in sex drive, oh and the instant darker than usual yellow piss 4-12 hours after the first shot lol

oh yeah but i do okay with most things, even tren, most of the issue i get is an increase to my anxiety and def increase in sex drive, oh and the instant darker than usual yellow piss 4-12 hours after the first shot lol
kragonShit, I wish I only got those sides. I get about every side under the sun from Tren. Except acne. Never got acne from any steroid really. Blessed I guess. I do get less sides with Tren E than with Tren A though.

Shit, I wish I only got those sides. I get about every side under the sun from Tren. Except acne. Never got acne from any steroid really. Blessed I guess. I do get less sides with Tren E than with Tren A though.
GetBig8586yeah my anxiety is a lot worse on tren A than tren E, for sure.. I did get acne the first time I ever did tren, back in teh Finaplix days, i was 23 maybe, early 2000's and man, my bakc became a dang warzone ... but now that im old lol, no acne except for the occasional pimples on my lower legs from the occasional night sweats, which i dont get much of these days either lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.