experience with methylstenbolone?

rboy101

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
any of you have any experience with this pro? my buddy has 2 bottles of tri methyl extreme laying around and was gonna give me both for like 25 bucks lol. includes methylsten at 7.5 mg, max lmg at 15 mg and epistane at 15 mg. been pondering the thought of using this as a kickstart for my upcoming test cycle. ive used max lmg in the past and epistane but was just curious on your experience with it. gains, sides, etc. appreciate it fellas.

haven't tried it yet, sorry. i have a bunch waiting for me tho 🙂

perhaps this will help:

http://www.tunedsports.com/methylstenbolone-ultradrol-guide/

Well I guess I'll be starting it within the next few days and let you all know how I responded to it etc.

any update on this?

Msten is pretty dry at 12mg.
That's what I ran it at when I was sent a bottle to test an give my thoughts.
Most compare it to superdrol when ran at 30mg, but more drier.

It def isn't anything like m1t. The flat 2-methyl seems to mellow it out.
3 caps will give you 45mg of epi, 22.5mg msten, and 45mg lmg.
Should be a pretty decent kickstart.
The lmg will give it some wetness while the epi an msten even things out

Old thread but this is worth adding.... Here is a MUCH better write up on Methylstenbolone. Also it is NOT a pro-hormone, like Superdrol its an actual steroid that was sold as a PH OTC. i love it and is best ran at 20-40mg per day 6 weeks. 4 weeks is when its getting REALLY good ride it out to 6 weeks and you will be wanting to run it all the time. hard to find domestic but predatornutrition.com (uk retailer) has some from Fusion Supplements and also can be found on powermyself.com (uk retailer) with the Brawn Nutrition brand. jwsupplements is basically out of the prohormone game once the UK gov't banned owner of dragon nutrition for 7 years for selling PH/DS since he was a former athlete which apparently is illegal in the UK IF your an athlete other than that steroids PH/DS still have a grey area for personal use and thus are not controlled substances as in the USA.

http://www.totalflexblog.com/prohormone-and-designer-steroid-profiles/methyl-stenbolone/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.