Expired Gear.... To Run or Not To Run......

gamudslinger88

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Whats up? I was thumbing through my hoarding stash and noticed a bunch of my gear has expired in 2019, mostly Tren A, some Mast P, EQ, and some NPP but all from quality vendors. I am getting ready to blast and was wondering what yalls thoughts are on running this gear. I was planning on throwing it out and buying new, but before I do that, I just wanted to see what everyone else thought. It's probably close to 30-35 bottles of gear and I hate to chunk it if it is still good.

Everything looks good, but some of the tren has oxidized a bit in some leaving slight sediment in the bottom of the vials. I will try to post pics later.

Everything looks good, but some of the tren has oxidized a bit in some leaving slight sediment in the bottom of the vials. I will try to post pics later.
gamudslinger88Would use everything but the oxidized tren. Was probably slightly oxidized when you 1st got it and now it degraded even more.
Imo chuck the tren, everything else should be good.

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk

If you don’t pin it , send it my way !!!
The Gear is def still good

As long as the stoppers aren't dry and brittle use it, it's fine. If they are then you could refilter it into new vials or toss it.

Its fine dude. May have lost a little potency but if been stored in a controlled temp environment and out of the light changes....its still good.

I will probably filter the tren through a whatman like suggested. Cant be any worse than the magic sauce Finaplix cattle pellet tren we use to run back in the day.

I will probably filter the tren through a whatman like suggested. Cant be any worse than the magic sauce Finaplix cattle pellet tren we use to run back in the day.
gamudslinger88Those were the days…. Man I miss those carts

I filtered them through a whatman and all seems good to go now. I did chunk one EQ because I found something floating in it, may have grew or a piece of stopper.... either way, it wasn't something I wanted to run. Everything else came out OK. Thanks for the input fellas!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.