Expired sarms

rboy101

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
What up guys. I ran across a couple bottles in my stash that I got a few years ago from nootropicsource and they expired in Jan of 2020 but have been in room temp the whole time. You think still good to use or would you throw em out? I assume it would be alright to still use but curious what you all might think.

expiration is subjective with researchchems.. as long as it dont smell or taste more funky than it should.. worst case it wont be as potent because of the chemical degrading over time.. but honestly that would take a much longer time than expiration people put on the bottle.. expiration is just a way to get you to buy more or to look like its more official .

expiration is subjective with researchchems.. as long as it dont smell or taste more funky than it should.. worst case it wont be as potent because of the chemical degrading over time.. but honestly that would take a much longer time than expiration people put on the bottle.. expiration is just a way to get you to buy more or to look like its more official .
kragonPretty much. Used plenty of expired meds.
i think certain antibiotics are an exception to that. Expired Yohimbe wasn't pleasant either.

usually it will work fine, and just be slightly less potent at worst.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.