Extemastane recipe

RockShawn

DEDICATION AND DESIRE
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
There has been a lot of AI talk lately so I thought I would post this recipe for those inclined to buy powder. Ill assume you know how to measure for the right concentration. In this case you want to make Extemastane at 25mg/ml. For 30ml product use .750g for 60ml use 1.5g of powder.

Exemestane is tricky, but this should give you a good consistent oral.

Use pure glycerin, food grade. It tastes a lot better than grain alcohol.

Heat the glycerin in a glass or pyrex dish in the microwave for about 30 - 45 seconds before putting the Exemestane in. You need the glycerin hot to melt the powder, but BE EXTRA CAREFUL as glycerin gets very very hot, alot faster than water. Glycerin will also burn your skin off if you get it on you. Do not look down into the glass being used and use extreme caution not to get it on you. Seriously, if it blows up in your face, you will have no face. I heat it in 20 sec intervals so its less likely to explode.

Once the glycerin is heated pour in the powder it will dissolve to solution completely if the glycerin is hot enough. You may need to stir with a glass rod to mix. Again be carful as you are dealing with super heated liquid and agitation can cause it to react.

Once cooled the solution will not be clear but that's ok. I add a few drops of Mio water flavoring to it and I store it in an empty 5 Hour energy bottle to dose out of. Be sure to shake before use.

EDIT: I would also leave room to add some grain alcohol just for germ killing properties.

Enjoy.

Damn Rock , u a chemist !!! As soon as u said it might blow up in ur face , I was like okay I won't be chef'in any time soon , LOL !!!

Torres said:
Damn Rock , u a chemist !!! As soon as u said it might blow up in ur face , I was like okay I won't be chef'in any time soon , LOL !!!
TorresLol you just can't over heat it. 45 seconds is good on most microwaves. Dude if I didn't say it, someone would blow their face off. It's super easy really.

We might be able to switch to grain alcohol and glycerin. Just don't know how much GA it takes. Have to experiment.

Yeah i like it. i use glyserin alot
I have come to the conclusion that it hold good.
Then if you want to cut it down you know you can use other things to thin it out.

adding polyethylene glycol to this can make a true solution that will hold perfect! You can use the polyethylene glycol first and only lightly heat it, add in exem, and then stir , then add in glycerine, with the right ratios, a perfect solution can be made. The trick is to minimize the amount of PEG, because this stuff taste like shit.....heres a little secret....Lorann candy flovirings..DO NOT GET the industrial strength stuff, they have an organic one....by minimizing the PEG, a dab of flavoring (or MIO...good idea) and using as much glycerine as possible, you can make a tasty solution that holds true...

GOOD POST ROCK! Im gonna get you to make anicllaries for my next lab! lol

EXEMESTANE!!!! Just sayin'. 😛

You must've been in a hurry, right? Good post bro.

Hey Rock, will this recipe work with Winny, Adex and Nolvadex, just adjust the amount of powder?

I need to check those comps. Should be ok though. Some powders you don't have to melt as much. Extemestane is a little tougher to dissolve this the heat needed.

Ok yes the above recipe will work for adex and nolva; winny needs Grain alcohol to dissolve the powder. Best to just use the same method to make sure it goes to solution.

Hey Rock,
What about Provirion? What method will work best for it?
Thanks broski!

Kuntrykok said:
Hey Rock,
What about Provirion? What method will work best for it?
Thanks broski!
KuntrykokI think last time I did proviron it came out chunky and I did grain alcohol then cold glycerin. Ill check and get back. Make sure you can get it to dissolve.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.