F.I.S.T. BREAKFAST BURRITO

Total Time: 55 Minutes
Servings: 4

Ingredients:

6 eggs
2 tbsps milk
1/4 tsp pepper
1 tbsp canola oil
1 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
3/4 cup fully low sodium cooked ham (diced)
flour tortillas (4 8 inch, warmed)

Directions:

In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil. Add egg mixture; cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set. Stir in cheese and ham.

Spoon egg mixture down the center of each tortilla; roll up. Serve immediately, or wrap in plastic wrap and freeze in a resealable plastic bag.

To use frozen wraps: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Remove plastic wrap; wrap tortilla in a moist paper towel. Microwave on high for 30-60 seconds or until heated through. Serve immediately.

Nutritional Info:
Per Serving

Calories: 230
Protein: 25g
Carbs: 10g
Total Fat: 10g
Sat Fat: 1g
Sodium: 500mg
Cholesterol: 225mg

Attachments

• F.I.S.T. BREAKFAST BURRITO.webp
    F.I.S.T. BREAKFAST BURRITO.webp
    14.8 KB · Views: 9
d3r3k said:
6 whole eggs? Or do you use some whites only?
d3r3k

No,Ive always preferred whole eggs.The benefits of egg yolks more than counter the fear of cholesterol.The truth is if you're cholesterol is out of control,there is most likely more in your diet to eliminate than your eggs.

Now with that said,this doesnt mean you want to eat this many eggs everyday but one in a while,there is no issue what-so-ever.

im an egg a holic

Just got done eating this again.Glass of Orange juice and half a bagel as well.

When you going to cook 4 me?

I agree with you on the egg whites Fist. Ive tried this. very good my friend. Long time no talk. I hope all is well

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.