Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
F.I.S.T. CROCK POT PORK LOIN

Made another Pork Loin recipe today.I do love Pork Loin and can very easily be included into a healthy diet if prepared properly.

Total Time: 8 Hrs
Servings: 8

Ingredients:

3lb Pork Loin
1 Can of 98% fat-free cram of celery soup
1 can of 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
1 Medium onion,sliced
2 Tsp of garlic,chopped
1/2 Tsp of black pepper
2 Tsp of low-sodium soy sauce
1 cup of water

Directions:

Place pork loin into crock pot (may be frozen)

Add all ingredients to crock pot

Cover and let cook on high for 8 hrs.

Served mine with rice today but you can substitute any side you prefer.

Nutritional Info: (Without Rice)
Per Serving

Calories: 281
Protein: 42g
Carbs: 8g
Total Fat: 9g
Sodium: 430mg
Cholesterol: 105mg
Fiber: 1g

[attachment deleted by admin]

Last edited by a moderator:
I love a good Pork Loin! Just hate the idea of crock pot cooking.....I'm a snob. Lol

TSizemore said:
I love a good Pork Loin! Just hate the idea of crock pot cooking.....I'm a snob. Lol
TSizemore
Oh man,theres nothing easier than throwing something in the crock pot and walking away.Cooks itself.Comes out so juicy and tender & so full of flavor.Plus the aroma of it throughout the house while it cooks all day is INTOXICATING.

F.I.S.T. said:

Oh man,theres nothing easier than throwing something in the crock pot and walking away.Cooks itself.Comes out so juicy and tender & so full of flavor.Plus the aroma of it throughout the house while it cooks all day is INTOXICATING.
F.I.S.T.Oh,...I agree! It's just using the crock pot takes all aspects of "creating" a dish out of it. You just put the shit in and walk away. Not saying it isn't easy, or tastes good....just takes the "Chef" out of the Culinary aspect of cooking.

TSizemore said:
Oh,...I agree! It's just using the crock pot takes all aspects of "creating" a dish out of it. You just put the shit in and walk away. Not saying it isn't easy, or tastes good....just takes the "Chef" out of the Culinary aspect of cooking.
TSizemore
I hear ya brother but you still have to create the ingredients to put in there.Can't just throw anything in there and get the desired taste you're after.

Plus with time being a tough one for so many of us,with the crock pot,you don't have to sacrifice doing your other daily activities.

But I understand where you're coming from and don't disagree.Im just not as a "stickler" as you are.LOL

F.I.S.T. said:

I hear ya brother but you still have to create the ingredients to put in there.Can't just throw anything in there and get the desired taste you're after.

Plus with time being a tough one for so many of us,with the crock pot,you don't have to sacrifice doing your other daily activities.

But I understand where you're coming from and don't disagree.Im just not as a "stickler" as you are.LOL
F.I.S.T.LMAO!!! Yea, that's become quite a side effect of my Type A (Addictive) personality! OCD has become quite the forefront object in my life.......Darn it!

Made this again today.So friggin tender and juicy.LOVE IT.

Sorry TSizemore.LMAO

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.