Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash

F.I.S.T. SHORT RIBS

Total Time: 5-6 hrs

Servings: 8

Ingredients:

3lbs Of Beef Short Ribs (trimmed of fat)
1/2 Cup BBQ Sauce
3 Tbsp of Low Sodium Worcestershire sauce
1 Tbsp of Red Wine Vinegar
1 Medium Onion,diced
3 cloves of minced garlic

Directions:

Brown Ribs in a pan or skillet with olive oil cooking spray

Place in crock pot.

Add BBQ sauce,Worcestershire sauce,garlic and vinegar.

Add 1/2-1 cup of water to cover bottom.

Cook on low for 5-6 hrs.

Remove ribs from crock pot and pour sauce over top of ribs.

Nutritional Info: Without fries.

Calories: 245
Protein: 35g
Total Fat: 9g
Sat Fat: 1.5g
Carbs: 6g
Sodium: 281mg
Cholesterol: 100mg

Attachments

• F.I.S.T. SHORT RIBS.webp
    F.I.S.T. SHORT RIBS.webp
    16.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
i need a crock pot

try a pressure cooker much much faster and better
GRIM
Sorry my friend,the key to great ribs isnt "THE QUICKER THE BETTER". Low and slow brother and let them simmer all day.

Sorry my friend,the key to great ribs isnt "THE QUICKER THE BETTER". Low and slow brother and let them simmer all day.
F.I.S.T.try it....
cuts that slow cooker wont be tender at all pressure cooker does. i thought the same thing until i seen and tasted the proof...

misterB said:
i need a crock pot
misterB
They really are awesome.Especially when you have a busy schedule and can't be home to cook all the time.Just throw your ingredients in the crock,set it on low and let it simmer all day long.Nothing better than walking into your house and the the aroma of an all day slow cooked meal fills the place.Its exhilarating.

While I may be OCD (like Tsize),in many ways,its not over this.LOL.Nothings more convenient and tender and juicy as a meal made with a crock.

Got these babies simmering again right now.Been in there since early this morning and cant wait to tear into them.

Having them with homemade seafood salad.

oh and btw pressure cooker also slow cooks..can easily pressure cook to tender goodness than leave on a slow simmer
i have both never touch my slow cooker anymore pressure cooker wins hands down not even close

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.