F you usps

Akhusker

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So I order a lot of stuff through the mail. The other day I got a bunch of my amazon boxes, eBay boxes and supplement boxes, as well as my Drakon package, all boxes looked great except for this smashed up Drakon. I've receive a few damaged packages before but nothing this bad. Luckily drak put the goods inside boxes in boxes. Both of the little boxes were even damaged so much it looked like they were opened, but he seals his stuff in white plastic so you can't tell what's inside the box. Kudos to drak for taking the time to package t u ings correctly, but fuck the USPS for running it over repeatedly with a forklift or whatever happened to this mangled package!!

boxaimages.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_11_20_59b735db01c6f57a6cb69cc40ed316e0.jpg

damn thats the worst ive seen, my last Joker pack was popped open had holes in it but also well packaged so things where hidden

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.