Facebook

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I am rarely on Facebook at all mostly just friends from school pics of kids pets nothing much. Last night I tried logging in and had to reset my password and boom somehow im logged into some chicks page from Alabama. My account cannot be accessed still and tried twice more to get in still logging into this girls account. I felt like I was doing something wrong lol I did let her know what had happened and my contact info online if she wanted to know anymore. Makes me wonder what or who could be logged into my page now.

You probably clicked a link to an outside page that had a Trojan horse/spyware and it was able to access your login information since usually those deceit tools request your login information on a fake looking Facebook login page. Now your page is being ran by a computer bot for spamming purposes?

Is it a spammer who hacked you?

Probably so Grim, Facebook is rather hard to hack. More than likely it was a spammer that got him.

Another reason NOT to have Facebook !!!

I'm talking about true Black Hat hacking Hanzo, not gaining access into other members accounts by phishing tactics and spyware ways. I think we are thinking about two different things when we use the word hack.

Hacked I wouldn't say that..different people kids use the guest account. I dont know who would want into my fb. Grim I have always kept my people friends etc here totally separate from people I deal with daily. Nobody knows my screen name what when who Nobody on this board connected to any apps websites Nothing Ive had this screen name for many years only one Dago . Probably my crazy wife behind my Facebook issue lol

yup daredevils correct, the hacking at FB is usually trust exploits, someone get bot'ed and they then use a trust relation between friends to send a PM with a link, it will be like check out this weekends crazy times or some BS to make you click, it came from a friend so you follow it, next thing you know the page says you are logged out...hmm so you type username / pwd and thank you your account is pwoned

I had a friend check it hes a computer wizard and it is my wife we are split up for over 2 months now. She thinks I talk to girls always thinks im fucking some chick. I never thought she be one of those crazy stalk me facebook trip out over any lil thing said. This is a big reason we are apart other stuff too. My page is fixed and then deactivated. I use my iPad mostly to get on here or my phone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.