Familiarity with Enclomifene or enclomiphene?

Major_Gunz

Recruit
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I'd seen a TikTok video ad on this once, now I'm being inundated with them. Reddit also has quite a bit of information on it but I've never seen it discussed on forums. I'm genuinely curious as to whether or this is junk/too good to be true or if there are some benefits to it. Any share appreciated before I become a guinea pig for a bottle. Thanks mates!

Enclomifene seems to have less side affects then clomid. But I'd ask @grto chime in on this. He has alot of experience with clomid and can probably say alot on it.

either way there are better alternatives then either one.

Sometimes drug companies make slight chemical changes to products so they can have a patented drug again and not have any generics for it. They then do studies on it and come out with claims that its better than predisessor in one way or other. Its all about the moneys. Reminds me of citalirpram ans escitalpram (sp is prob off here) one is supposedly nore targeted etc etc all bs.

Sometimes drug companies make slight chemical changes to products so they can have a patented drug again and not have any generics for it. They then do studies on it and come out with claims that its better than predisessor in one way or other. Its all about the moneys. Reminds me of citalirpram ans escitalpram (sp is prob off here) one is supposedly nore targeted etc etc all bs.
kragonYep, better to take Nolvadex over clomid. Does the same thing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.