TSizemore

Iron Killer
Staff member
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So, I get to my son and daughter in laws house in Virginia, and I get a call that my dad is in the ICU with kidney failure 🙁 . Little pissed about it because I let my brother's wife talk me out of going down there to see him. Then, I'm loading up the truck ready to head home and I find out, I've blown my water pump! Shit!! I got payroll to do tomorrow, truck is in the shop, and no one is gonna get paid cause they can't fix my truck until tomorrow. Oh...and BTW, that water pump they're charging me $259 for is only $49.99 at AutoZone!!! So, about $600 later, I'll be able to go home!! Shit Shit!! At least I'm with my family..

Oh...and to top it off, I didn't bring enough GH or Prop for the extra day...... FML 🙁

Sorry to hear T. Almost sounds like one of my road trips. Hope all is ok with your Dad though bro!

damn sorry bro

TS, where'd u take ur car to get fixed ???

Tsize,

You got prayers coming for your dad on my behalf. You're one of the most positive guys I know. Hang in there, its only paper bro. Tomorrow the sun will be shining again and you can get back to that gh and prop. Hope the Holiday was great for you and all your family prior to the shit hitting the fan...

Sorry to here that Brother TSize! Praying hard for you and the fam mane! Car trouble sucks!

Torres said:
TS, where'd u take ur car to get fixed ???
TorresHad to take it to the Dodge Dealership. Being out of town, didn't know any mechanics. I should have just bought the part from AutoZone and fixed it myself. Could have bought the tools I needed and still would've saved almost $500

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers! I just got an update, and it looks like after another round of dialysis today he can go home tomorrow. They're going to have to put in a pacemaker because his heartbeat is down to 40 (average) and it's irregular. So, they'll do that and then schedule his open heart surgery for January 7th.

Again, thanks to everyone...especially Lith and his wife who have been great support.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.