Family of 4!!!!

Bama

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Cash
Hello EG Family!! Not long ago I announced that my wife is pregnant and we will be having our first child. Well....after doctor visit today, we are having TWINS!!!! This news really has stunned us..lol Due date is around the first of July. Doctor said both babies hearts are really strong!!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Hello EG Family!! Not long ago I announced that my wife is pregnant and we will be having our first child. Well....after doctor visit today, we are having TWINS!!!! This news really has stunned us..lol Due date is around the first of July. Doctor said both babies hearts are really strong!!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Bama
Double congrats, Bama. That's awesome. I hope you will post pics after they are born.

Sweet! going to be super tough but after 2-3 years them twins will be awesome and so much fun

That’s great man! You’ll definitely have your hands full! Lol

Awesome!! Congrats! I myself am an identical twin.....damn, did we fight a lot! Lol

hows it going

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.