Family

Bama

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Cash
Hello EG, I wish I was not typing this but it is what it is. Ok, one of my twin boys has caught a life threatening illness called staph burn skin is the name of it, and it is actually burning his skin off his body!!! This is the reason I have not been active or available, and probably will not for a little while. Anyone who is of the faith PLEASE pray for us and my little boy. Thank you all so much.

Olympia#1

Jesus, that's awful. i'm so sorry to hear that.

Awe man I'm so sorry this is happening to him! I was hoping that he was getting better from your text the other day. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family bud!! Hit me up if you need anything!

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

I’ll keep y’all in my prayers for sure man. Kills me to hear that bro, keep us posted.

Sorry to hear. My daughter had some health issues when she was born. It's tough to deal with.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.