millenium girl

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I'm really tired right now. I fall asleep around 4pm, wake up, eat something, go to bed around 8:30pm but wake up around 2 or 3am (bad nightmares). I toss and turn, take half a sleeping pill or do cardio .... What a mess. I keep working out 5 times a week ....

millenium girl date=1481221612 said:
I'm really tired right now. I fall asleep around 4pm, wake up, eat something, go to bed around 8:30pm but wake up around 2 or 3am (bad nightmares). I toss and turn, take half a sleeping pill or do cardio .... What a mess. I keep working out 5 times a week ....
millenium girl date=1481221612what do you reckon is the cause?

i am just guessing here but could be overload on the CNS. especially the last line of keeping to workout 5x a week led me to this. everything you describe could fit very easily with too much stress on the nervous system. hormones also could be out of whack but usually people feel more energetic, not sleep. i would say from this very limited info it is CNS issue. too much, too hard, too often. brain cant find rest and peace, always alert and always tired, always in the red

i was thinking that too drakonrep... but wasn't gonna mention it. you can't go hard all the time...you can't always get stronger..you can't always get leaner..etc.. once you reach an intermediate or advanced level you almost have to wave periods of going for it and periods of maintaining...

but it could be so many things... like you said hormones... high blood sugar... vitamin or mineral deficiency ... some kind of illness or infection

but from your comment on keep working out 5 days a week..(lots of cardio too?) CNS could be it?

maybe you're tired from running around in my head all day? xoxoxo <3

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.