Bighekt

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So about 3 weeks back i was hitting some dead lifts and started to feel nauseous, i tried to ignore it and continued my work out. It was not till the next day that I began having pain in the upper right abdominal area. For about a week I tried to ignore it (hoping it would go away) it just got worst to the point were i couldn't sleep.
I finally had a day off from work and stopped by the clinic (I have no health insurance, shits expensive)
The doctor had me do blood work and an ultra sound, and gave me some painkillers to sleep.

A few days later the pain subsided on its own and I felt back to normal. Doctor calls me back the following week and lets me know my results, liver enzymes are slightly elevated and there is some fat in the liver.

My question's are has any one ever gone through something likes this? Pain was so bad i couldn't breath or sleep.
And whats the best way to take care of fatty in the liver? FYI I've been off gear for over 2 months

Ill be speaking to my doctor some time this week just want to know everyone's take on this.

Tudca i believe is what you want

I use NOW for liver support

Attachments

• IMG_0117.PNG
    IMG_0117.PNG
    216.6 KB · Views: 15
LIpotropic mic injection have something called [font=Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida, sans-serif]methionine in them, it helps with faty liver, give it a look,, cheap and easy [/font]

misterB date=1485801637 said:
LIpotropic mic injection have something called [font=Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, Lucida, sans-serif]methionine in them, it helps with faty liver, give it a look,, cheap and easy [/font]
misterB date=1485801637Thanks misterB ill do some research on this see if it can benefit me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.