Faux Pancakes-- you have to try these!!!

J

jurgensplurgen

This recipe was passed to my wife from one of her tumblr friends. These are fake pancakes with no flour, high protein, low carb and gluten free (for those that give a shit about that).
In blender mix up: 2eggs per 1 banana, add cinnamon/nutmeg/etc to taste, and maybe a 1/4 scoop vanilla or banana protein powder. Blend till smooth and cook like pancakes.
That's seriously it. They come out looking and feeling just like flapjacks, and taste like banana bread! You can make them like crepes and top with yogurt and cottage cheese, make them bigger and roll like a burrito, or just put syrup on and serve them as cakes.
I'm hooked, have been making them every morning for the past few days.

jurgensplurgen said:
This recipe was passed to my wife from one of her tumblr friends. These are fake pancakes with no flour, high protein, low carb and gluten free (for those that give a shit about that).
In blender mix up: 2eggs per 1 banana, add cinnamon/nutmeg/etc to taste, and maybe a 1/4 scoop vanilla or banana protein powder. Blend till smooth and cook like pancakes.
That's seriously it. They come out looking and feeling just like flapjacks, and taste like banana bread! You can make them like crepes and top with yogurt and cottage cheese, make them bigger and roll like a burrito, or just put syrup on and serve them as cakes.
I'm hooked, have been making them every morning for the past few days.
jurgensplurgen

hell no it might be because I am hungry as fuck as I just took my peps but GOD DAMN THIS SOUNDS GOOD RIGHT NOW... Gotta lock myself in my room for about 8 min after I take my dose..lol Thanks forthe post Jurg gotta book mork this shit.. fot tomorrow morning

I do a Faux pancake as well. Quite a bit different and I'm sure it's not Gluten Free (as I don't have that isssue), but I love these healthy protein pancakes! I add Sugar Free chocolate chips to mine.

those sound excellent, def a step up from eggs every morning

I mix eggs oatmeal and protein powder to make mine. Love me some pancakes!

Camzilla said:
I mix eggs oatmeal and protein powder to make mine. Love me some pancakes!
Camzillawanna come cook for me?

Hahaha. Yeah you take care of my kiddos, i'll cook for U. An laugh the whole way. You know I got 27 kids and 16 baby mamas right?

And all are fat, just the way I lik em!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.