Fav Pose

BluEyeLander

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Personal Fav Pose. The Myth Signature. From my show in Nov.... Had to get my priorities straight since I am moving back to the mainland in 8 weeks, and basically restarting a whole new chapter of life since I will be back out of school with my new degree. Starting from scratch again is stressful on its own, so I have to postpone my next comp until April 30 2016. Ohh well Im, healthy again and beginning to grow again finally, and looking forward to more time to put on more mass.

[attachment deleted by admin]

You just got to the island.....you finished already!!??? Damn over-achiever!! Lol

Glad to hear your all healed up! Set your sights on a late spring show...

That's a classic and you pulled it off well. Arnolds twisting back double bi shot was always one of my faves.
love the laugh that Sergio is busting on stage when he saw Arnold mimicking his pose.

[attachment deleted by admin]

I liked it alot better when the guys wore the posing trunks like arnold has on instead of the womens panties the guy wear now. Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.