Favorite Chicken recipes

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
We all have had our share of chicken the number 1 protein source next to egg whites imo. I personally like dark meat especially if I'm trying to bulk up dark meat has more calories. One of my favorites is a baking hen just put in a pan for baking cut up some red skin potatoes some onions and some mushrooms. Use your own spices and what not to your liking. I eat a lot of chicken and rice also dark meat but there are a million ways to cook chicken. Anyone care to post some recipes I'd like to read up on how you guys cook your birds

i just insta pot, usually plain, drain water and crisp with airfryer lid

i just insta pot, usually plain, drain water and crisp with airfryer lid
GRIMWe just started using a airfryer, make great chicken breasts and a lot easier than baking.

i buy frozen chicken breast from costco, the foster farms, these things are huge.. anyway.. defrost, salt, garlic, italian seasoning a tad of grated parmasan , pepper and olive oil. Bake in oven 40 minutes.. eat with steamed broccoli , or put in low carb wrap with about 28 grams of mexican cheese , i go through likely more than a lb a day of chicken breast.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.