Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I'm getting tired of cords, any good Bluetooth sets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The set i have r LG - hbs760 that i bought at walmart. They were only about 50- 60 bucks good sound good loudness and cancel most every noise i have around me

Beats Studio Wireless. Surprisingly comfortable and not as big of a pain as I thought they would be. Sound quality is what you expect with $300.00 headsets and hold a charge for about 7 hours. A good 100' foot range so you don't really need to carry your phone with u.

tunaman7 said:
Beats Studio Wireless. Surprisingly comfortable and not as big of a pain as I thought they would be. Sound quality is what you expect with $300.00 headsets and hold a charge for about 7 hours. A good 100' foot range so you don't really need to carry your phone with u.
tunaman7
I have a brand new unopened set sitting on my desk. I just can't decide if I want something that big on my head during my workout.

I sweat too much for on on/over ear set. I need a wireless bud.

i have these and they are badass. the only issue I have with them is that its only 5hrs playback time.

https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Headphones-TaoTronics-Cancelling-Sweatproof/dp/B017GQ6KI6/ref=sr_1_3?srs=5608252011&ie=UTF8&qid=1471282105&sr=8-3&keywords=earbuds

sityslicker1 said:
i have these and they are badass. the only issue I have with them is that its only 5hrs playback time.

https://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Headphones-TaoTronics-Cancelling-Sweatproof/dp/B017GQ6KI6/ref=sr_1_3?srs=5608252011&ie=UTF8&qid=1471282105&sr=8-3&keywords=earbuds
sityslicker1
Gonna try these, I like how small and non-star-trek they are. Thnx.

These are the ones I use and I will never use anything else. Long ass life, multiple ear buds, great sound and great range

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GDITOEU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Sony Extra Bass over ear headphones have been mine these days. Sound quality shits all over beats and will run you about $150 so half the price of beats as well. If you just want in ear headphones then back beat fits are decent or the beats Bluetooth in ear ones are good as well.

If your going to be spending more than a 100, go with bose. at least your offered a life time warranty and the sound quality is pretty decent.

sityslicker1 said:
If your going to be spending more than a 100, go with bose. at least your offered a life time warranty and the sound quality is pretty decent.
sityslicker1
I could not agree more. BTW~ if you're a member of Costco I just saw they've marked these down pretty cheap recently. It's one hell of a deal. I don't even need a pair and I was tempted to buy em.

I tell you what...I love my Beats. But hands down the best ones I listened to are these ear buds made by Koss. Yep...I said Koss. And they cost $19. Their wired and the wire is flemsy. I can get about 3 months before the wire shorts out. But the foam ear plugs hug your ear canal. This blocks outside sound and with the length of the foam insert puts it right on your ear drum and the result is great volume with 0 distortion. Increased bass response us better than even my $300 beats.

Here is a little trick that makes them sound even better...

Take the off ear foams and turn then around. The normal set up has the conical foam going into ear with skinny end first. Pull the foam off the tube and put the fat end into your ear. You have to squeeze or pinch them down (like with foam ear plugs for like shooting a gun) then before they expand slide into ear canal and hold there till fully expanded. When they do the outside world of noise is gone and all you hear is music.

Warning. These seal out the noise. Between songs you can hear your heart beat and intestines a churning. No shit...one time I was doing lying leg curls and my hammy popped. Because of the seal from the foams it sounded like a 12 gauge going off.

Check em out

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-19-18-32-42.webp
    Screenshot_2016-08-19-18-32-42.webp
    64.8 KB · Views: 24
I run the wire under my shirt. Keeps it from getting in the way.

Jinko said:
I run the wire under my shirt. Keeps it from getting in the way.
Jinko
That's exactly what I do at the gym and also at work and never have an issue, in fact I'm wearing a tool belt all day and still the wire is never an issue 🙂

i wanna get blue tooth

I us the beats wireless ear buds and love em.

Ordered online got them w $100 iTunes music card so at the end of the day once use the card uv spent $99 for them.

I've redeemed a new pair under warranty at Apple Store cuz I broke one ear bud.

I wear the Samsung earbuds that came with my S7 however they dont stay in my ears. Especially when I start to sweat. I need a good set of headphones

I use jaybird bluebuds.. the ones I have .. had them for two years and they work great .. even without the ear hook which is how I use they stay i place.. they have good to excellent sound .. n they have good charge can go a few workout without charging them..

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.