Favorite injection site

woe

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hey guys....just as the title says. What's your favorite.
My glute is mine off and on. I get a fatty ass at times and end up with hematomas half the time....
I've recently been doing frontal gluteal but I can't be confident in saying I'm doing it right ! Lol ;(
2 inch all the way in the side I would assume it's in the right place....lol!!

Use to be delts but I must have a lot of scar tissue built up b/c the plunger barely moves and it takes forever to pin. Then it hurts for two days. Glutes I have no problems with. Gonna have to find a new site. Probably go back to quads.

Tren cough on my quads is killer... It doesn't matter how I do it! The worst is when you feelnit building up and you have to hurry up cause there is a 1.5 25g in your muscle and you are about to hit the floor! Delts are great for me...

gluts is the go to when i have pain, delts for less than 1/5 starting to do VG and liking it cause it slides in and no blood or nerves, nice to have a virgin muscle after all these years, my delts and ass just feel like tearing scars and I can sometimes bend a needle to pop my skin im like a rhino

My girlfriend suggested I start injecting my dick. For some reason she is a lot happier and hornier as of late

VG. Hands down. If you never have then you don't know. You don't.

I've used VG exclusively in an entire short ester cycle and have still yet to go through scar tissue. many benefits of using this site, like ease of pinning either side. Just have to find the right spot, and it's surprisingly large. youtube it.

morrey said:
My girlfriend suggested I start injecting my dick. For some reason she is a lot happier and hornier as of late
morrey
She told me she said for you to start growing a dick. period. heh heh.

Delts used to be my favorite. But now can only hit gimp side which don't have much of a muscle belly 🙁

VG has become one of my recent favorites as of late, currently doing ED injections I've been using a 1/2" slin pin and placing .5ml in several sites. Joker Tren a slides through like butter!!

Quads first. I regularly inject 5mL on each sides of my primo (50mg/mL)

Haven't tried VG. WIll do shortly though.

Second favorite is triceps, followed by delts, and then forearms.

I typically do all of my hgh, b12, TNE, etc in my forearms. Easiest site to inject ever and you never get PIP because you always work the oil or whatever you inject, into the muscle...very quickly.

-Erik

Quads. Upper...then mid then back to upper quad. Will hit glutes on occasion.

Probably pecs for me.Nothing easier to hit than those.Next I guess would be delts.

Depend on volume and mgs I am injecting...high dose or high volume 3ml i love VG or Glute, 1-2 ml quad, 1ml delts

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.