Favorite multi?

SoCal

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Time for me to reorder the basic supplements.

What does everyone use for their multi vitamin?

I've been using the ON OPTI MEN for years.

I use vitamins from Puritan dot com . Fairly reasonably priced. If you decide to use them I got discount codes

Honestly I go to GNC and get the Mega Men's sport.. Has everything you need and if your a member it's dirt cheap

don't take a multi myself... i use a veggies greens supplement drink. and take some b vitamins and extra c.

i believe you can over do vitamins... at least some of them

krustus said:
don't take a multi myself... i use a veggies greens supplement drink. and take some b vitamins and extra c.

krustus
Ya same here, I take none. Considering most guys on here eat a zillion calories a day, i'm not sure how you would lack vitamins. I eat fruit,veggies, meat...a balanced diet so I don't see why id need any

krustus said:

krustus
It all depends on your diet.... My diet right now has limited the use of fruits and veggies... I'm only intaking pineapple as a fruit so a person like me needs multi vitamins

I like adams by NOW nutrition. And gonna catch flack, but GNC has a rgood one. Its the only thing Ill buy at that ovweprice jew store, beside a single protein bar or a RTD.

I like that nows adams is high potencz cheap but quality and has the better form of b12, methly c. form.

tkasch30 said:
Ya same here, I take none. Considering most guys on here eat a zillion calories a day, i'm not sure how you would lack vitamins. I eat fruit,veggies, meat...a balanced diet so I don't see why id need any
tkasch30
Im not sure how many of you guys are like me ajd eat the same thing over and over, but s MV is cheap insurance. If greens formula were not so cost prohibited od be using them exclusively too.

Im not sure how many of you guys are like me ajd eat the same thing over and over

lol... yes... same stuff over and over... take the greens supplement and and extra chlorophyll, and veggie fruit supps... to try to cover my bases... and lots of digestive stuff ...fermented super food, probiotics, enzymes

I don't think someone not on gear needs extra vitamins, but after learning all the complex stuff going on at a cellular level, I def think the extra vitamins are beneficial on cycle

I take the Animal Packs by Universal Nutrition. You can get them cheap online or at GNC when they have their sales.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.