Favorite PLer/Strongman. List them here

CB1

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Not specific but who is your favorite badass. My top pick is Paul Anderson. Due to his incredible strength during the era that he lived in. Lifting homemade implements. Put a whooping on the Russians at the Olympics. During a time of no equipment or good training info.
Also have to include Kaz and Coan for obvious reasons. Baddest bencher ever Eric Spoto. Cant argue with over 700lb raw bench. Baddest DLer, Bolton, have to mention Gary Heisy who held it for a long time. Baddest Coach/training guru, Louie Simmons and a damn good lifter himself.

How about Derrick Poundstone. I've met the guy, he actually lives near my town and at one point we shared the same gym. He's a real cocky prick tho, so fuckem, but he's done some pretty amazing things . I'll givem that much .

superbee said:
My old friend Ernie Frantz.. He still is a beast lol
superbee Ernie Frantz is a badass. He compeeted in a bodybuilding show and a powerlifting meet on the same weekend and did well back in the day. He had some early bench shirts and Inzer sued him. Serious awesome guy. Rickey Dale Crain right there with him.

Torres said:
How about Derrick Poundstone. I've met the guy, he actually lives near my town and at one point we shared the same gym. He's a real cocky prick tho, so fuckem, but he's done some pretty amazing things . I'll givem that much .
Torres Poundstone is a badass. I wasnt aware of how strong he was untill I saw a deadlift video of him and Mark Bell and he makes Mark look like a little girl. Is it just me or does he have a crow magnon face like he has done a ton of GH.

I train next to two guys that compete in natural power lifting meets pretty neat they way they train. They use bands when doing bench and box squats always trying to get me to work with them.

My pic for baddest PLer/bodybuilder, Stan Efferding. If you dont know who that is check it out on youtube. He is truly badass.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.