Favorite sports

Bama

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Cash
What's up EG? I grew up fighting alot and playing all sports. My favorite sport/sports is boxing, MMA, and baseball.
What is your favorite?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Football, baseball, and teasing Tsize.

Football for sure.

But...

I used to skate a lot as a kid... Was thinking about buying a board and trying it again LMAO! I'm sure I'll eat shit...

Football for sure.

But...

I used to skate a lot as a kid... Was thinking about buying a board and trying it again LMAO! I'm sure I'll eat shit...
Mick
Man I've been wanting to get a old school Christian Hosoi board! It was my favorite then a Tommy Guerrero, Tony Hawk, Natas Kaupus. I still have a Sims with the ink spill or blot on it.

baseball, I still play on a team. I love the game. I also love any combat sports especially muay thai and boxing. Not so much a wrestling and BJJ kind of guy.

Anyone still play? Even amateur they train for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My favorite sport is basketball. Played in college and had a few tryouts to play semi pro. Miss playing and occasionally I still go shoot

i like basketball the best, followed by football. i like boxing too. might give mma a shot too. watching, not fighting. i'm too old for that fighting shit lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.