Favorite supplemets

ironhead

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
So i was sitting home thinking how i always use the same supplements and i wanted to get everyone's opinion and also everyone else favorites!

So ill begin with protein, the protein i usually buy is whey, either iso, or gold standard. Now i am about to try some Carnivor beef protein only because i feel like i don't get to eat enough meals throughout the day at work, and my job is fast pace always moving so hopefully it benefits.

My next favorite supplement for performance aminos/bcaa is cellucor ALPHA AMINO blue raz! this shit is the best and i love drinking it mid workout! great taste great feeling great product!

Next on my list for pre workout! for some reason out of all the pre workouts i have tried, i always go back to my original, cellucor again... (what can i say it works for me) C4 gives me the energy i need and great pump throughout my workout A++ in my book.

For vitamin and minerals i take fish oil of course, a Multi-vitamin (nothing crazy), CLA , ALA and i just got some DIM that torres recommended to me to keep estrogen stable and protect testosterone, i threw that into my PCT!

Well tell me what you all think and share your favorite supps !

-Ironhead

Protein would be Dymatize elite gourmet. Amino wise I switch a lot but pre workout is definitely Cellucor

lith56bigguy said:
Protein would be Dymatize elite gourmet. Amino wise I switch a lot but pre workout is definitely Cellucor
lith56bigguy
Awesome ill def give that protein a try next time, and you cant go wrong with some C4 !

I def think Optimum Nutrition has some of the best Supps on the market !!!
I like Serious Mass , but I mix in another whey protein , give it alittle xtra bump .
Def a Carb Powder !!!
Creatine !!!
Fish Oil !!!
Multi !!!
Glutamine !!!
Zinc !!!
For a Pre Workout , atm I'm usin a combo of Mr Hyde and Hemavol !!! That shit kicks my ass !!!
IH , I've tried Carnivor Beef Protein , I really liked it , but it was just alittle expensive !!!
But I gotta say , the BEST supplement is Real Food !!!
I try to eat 5-6 meals a day . At most at least 5 !!!

Fish oils, glucosamine, multi, bcaa.

Pre workout I been taking noxipro. That shit is legit! I always switch after every bottle and try new ones but that noxipro has me ready for round 2 once I run out.

Very rare I drink protein shakes but when I do its either gladiator or hulk from smoothie king. Always add peanut butter and extra whey protein when I do

Question: I know creatine is proven to work.. but how much of a difference does it make? Never really taken creatine.. do you guys think it's worth taking on a daily basis for someone who has never taken it before?

The new C4 x50 is out and it's great.

Favorite sups, (can be purchased in a store lol ) that I take on a regular basis.

ON, Platinum Hydro Whey
Size On (when on cycle mostly)
C4 X 50
Centrum multi and Some fish oil

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    163.8 KB · Views: 54
Yeah I've had that! The scoops are massive and takes forever to stir up but it def works! Any c4 is good for me ahaha

I use pretty much only nutrabio.com supps.

I think the products and price are great, and I HATE to shop!!!
(There may be better supps out there, but I doubt it, and these work fine for me.)

But I am interested in what you bro.s have to say, especially if you have something that you feel like is REALLY the BOMB!!!

8) 8) 8)

test, tren, npp, mast

other then that get fish oils from eating real fish, magnesium is important in general though

I just put a decent order in with Mutant. Creokong creatine mix, Mutant Mass protein, and 400mg BCAA tabs. I have heard Great things about this lineup. If anyone is interested PM member (PAULEY) he is one of their reps.
As far as protein if anyone knows a good protein that is not too sweet I'm all ears! I cant stomach all that sweet shit three times a day.

Love dymatize vanilla it's sweet but milkshake tasting sweet. ON vanilla has like no taste imo. That may be what you're after

Muscle Feast. I swear by it and imo the best quality supps out there. Their pwo is amazing too.
Probably not the best tasting products on the market but I feel that's for good reason. Show me an 5lb tub of iso that gives you 82 servings....

I take 400iu vitamin e daily....it lowrs prolactin plus a bunch of other stuff....50mg zinc pic..... It lowers estro....and adds volume to load size........ Fish oil, tudca, NAC, biotin, baby aspirin, 3000iu vitamin d, multi......that's basically what I take every day........ I used to not take anything but now I feel it's a must to supplement with these things......
Fish oil alone is incredible .. It does so many different things for the body.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.