FBI nails company for scam

Wow I knew that shit was impossible to win. All I ever got was a small coke or free ice cream.

Daredevil said:
Wow I knew that shit was impossible to win. All I ever got was a small coke or free ice cream.
Daredevil
Notice what happened? McDonalds got away scott free. The FBI doesn't care about the billion dollar companies, but if a regular joe breaks the law then the federal book gets thrown at them. Although their top guy got 3 years in a federal prison. I suppose that's not a slap on the wrist.

Daredevil said:
It is a slap on the wrist since he made off with millions.
Daredevil
Oh but he didn't keep the money. He gave it back.

Ya know the guy was probably already earning well over 200k a year yet he threw all that away being a greedy MF'er, and is probably sitting in that cell thinking... I wonder what my wife and kids are doing and WTF am I going to do when I get out in three years?

He needed a better financial planner.

And he apologized. LOL, I'm guessing he was only sorry that he got caught.

Dude I never realized. Monopoly hmm shows how often I eat McDonald's. It's all a scam. No one has died from AAS use but how many have died from eating there frankenfood. Fuckem

Even as a kid I knew this was a scam, I'm guessing all the games you see by big business are scams, I've never heard of one person ever winning those things, it's never on any news feed anywhere.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

That article doesn't say McDonald's had anything to do with it. The foul play was all done by the security of the promotion company.

So...their food makes people fat. Their food makes people have cravings. They have made more money than god. So now the company that that they are contracting thru is ripping off common people. "I'm loving it"

Guys come on...... McDonalds only worth 92 billion dollars. They can't afford to be throwing money around like that.

LittleTom said:
Guys come on...... McDonalds only worth 92 billion dollars. They can't afford to be throwing money around like that.
LittleTom
We may want to all pitch in and send a few dollars to help them get through these trying times. I guess we should make the check out to the Clinton Foundation? They seem like a group we can trust.

Mc Donald's I love any time fast food caught even in part of wrong doing. Wish fast food would go out of business.or actually offer some healthy stuff

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.