FDA'S most DANGEROUS DRUGS, Why are STEROIDS Illegal?

Wacker

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
This guys is on a role...Torres I think I'm getting a man crush myself-LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuA2lnHve_M&list=UUJHroOyfde4rZLTL2Zmk1UQ

It's maddening what is legal and what isn't.

Re: FDA'S most DANGEROUS DRUGS, Why are STEROIDS Illegal?

This guy is awesome and he's jacked. My hero

He's the best but I'm shocked their not scare to be busted by fbi

He does speak the truth but legalizing aas will never happen. Big pharma companies won't allow it.

He's the fuckin man bro !!! TRUTH !!! Said it b4, got to respect the man !!!

Ok ... I disclose everything to my Doc. He knows im dosing and he knows what I dose and I am protected because he cant disclose that info due to confidentiality. Now I heard this and im not sure how factual it is. But if your insurance is thru Obama Care and the Dr. finds out your using an illegal drug (like gear) that they can disclose this in an official capacity for insurance and legal reasons. Again...how factual this is I just cant say. But if it is and you are under Obama Care and you disclose the fact that your running gear you could be legally held responsible. Can anyone shed some light on this?

tunaman7 said:
Ok ... I disclose everything to my Doc. He knows im dosing and he knows what I dose and I am protected because he cant disclose that info due to confidentiality. Now I heard this and im not sure how factual it is. But if your insurance is thru Obama Care and the Dr. finds out your using an illegal drug (like gear) that they can disclose this in an official capacity for insurance and legal reasons. Again...how factual this is I just cant say. But if it is and you are under Obama Care and you disclose the fact that your running gear you could be legally held responsible. Can anyone shed some light on this?
tunaman7
I would like to hear the answer. Where is Hanzo at? I think its false. Hipaa my friend

tunaman7 said:
tunaman7
Def would like to know that as well!!! I have Blue Cross Blue Shield, fuck Obama Care !!! It's a joke !!! But I spoke to my Dr. About my use and she was like WHY ??? Lol , anyways , I wouldn't really like to talk to her about it but if I had to I would . Plus I have a Dermatologist and Urologist that are super cool that can order me to get same bloods if needed and I tell them anything .

Pres Obama bypasses the law why should we be honest?
I live in the most liberal state and know this, dont fight it or you will
go down. You gotta cheat like them to get ahead. i do it all the time to survive.

all presidents bypass laws as they are scum

GRIM said:
all presidents bypass laws as they are scum
GRIM
Absolutely true grim. Ok so NEVER EVER tell your doctor about your AAS usage unless it's necessary to address a current issue. You had better believe, especially with the ACA now, that they will be required to inform big brother or your insurance provider of what your doing. I had to tell my cardiologist but made sure she kept that off record.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.