Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash

Fear The Walking Dead

Anyone else going to check this out? How many Walking Dead fans out there anxiously awaiting this new series on how it all started?? All of us in the F.I.S.T. household will definitely be tuning in.

Premier is August 23 on AMC.

Here's some great insight into it................

http://www.amc.com/shows/fear-the-walking-dead

Everybody talking about that showed...finally i watched it one night. I made it about 10 minutes before i turned if off. Soooo corny. Lmao

tkasch30 said:
Everybody talking about that showed...finally i watched it one night. I made it about 10 minutes before i turned if off. Soooo corny. Lmao
tkasch30

LMFAO.I cant believe it,theres something you don't like??

Is there anything you do like? 😉

the walking dead has gone downhill. the first 2 seasons were great. i will be watching this one for sure. august 23 my ass will be planted on the couch.

jstone said:
the walking dead has gone downhill. the first 2 seasons were great. i will be watching this one for sure. august 23 my ass will be planted on the couch.
jstone
I agree that they have lost it slightly but we still like it.I do like some of the newer things they've added though,such as Rick's new "bad ass" attitude.He was too much of a goody goody pussy before.But they do need to work on it more.

We will also be watching this new series in the F.I.S.T. household to see how it is.Hopefully it will not disappoint us.

Dont get me wrong I still watch every week. The first seasons were just better. Rick is better now that he has pulled his head out of his ass. I have high hopes for the new season and show.

I love the walking dead and will definitely be dvring fear the walking dead. I do agree with jstone, the first couple seasons were badass and it has slightly gone down hill but I still love watching it. I do have high hopes for this upcoming season!!!

We have hopes for the future seasons as well.Definitely not what it used to be but like you guys said,still worth watching.

We love the Strain as well.If you guys havent checked that out,I recommend it.

Series premier tomorrow.We have it set to record so we can watch it later skipping the commercials.

I do the same thing fist, set my dvr thurs night for it! So much nicer! Hate the damn commercials!

thabeast said:
I do the same thing fist, set my dvr thurs night for it! So much nicer! Hate the damn commercials!
thabeast
Yea,I cant stand it man.Seems like there are more commercials than show anymore.Really pathetic.There a friggin commercial every 5 minutes now.I don't understand why if you pay for radio its commercial free but with the outrageous price we all pay for cable we still have to put up with the same damn commercials every 5 minutes!!

The first show was pretty good considering everything hasnt gkne to shit. The new season of walking dead looks like it might get back to the frist 2 seasons greatness. Rick appears to have really stepped up. No more trying to get along.

I checked it out last night like to see how everything goes to shit in LA.... Guess we'll see next week

We watched it last night and we liked it.Definitely a different start than we thought it would be but pretty good.We're anxious to see how this series plays out.I won't go to much into detail for those that still haven't seen it yet but a good start IMO.

I just can't watch the walking dead and not laugh at it. It looks like an 80s made for TV movie.

Second episode wasnt bad.I definitely like how its going so far.Still waiting for the "HOW IT STARTED" part of the story though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.