Feel better already!!!!

Kris Ruyak

I AM THE BRINGER OF THE TIDE!!!!!!!
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
8)
Hello everybody thanks for having me on your board -for some time I have been part of another Forum -recently I've had some issues with bunk sponsors ,all I have heard here is good shit I should have known by the size of that fucking Forums dispute board(what they let you see of it !!!(shady)))))
Anyhow glad to be here I already recognize a few names and sponsors(sponsors are awesome that I know on here)look forward to being part of ENHANCED GENETICS!
Thanks to all
KRIS RUYAK

You wont have any issues with sponsors here...they all go a step above to make sure we are all getting the best gear and the best service available. My advice would be to delete your other accounts and make a home here.

Glad you got the fuck out of the shit forums. This is the place to be. Anything less then EG and they are wannabe's... Those faggots only wishh they had a place like this.

Dont forget to jump in on the auctions. Great stuff Fun to win

It is the best board I've been on yet and have a good feeling it will continue to be. Grim is really into security and keeping it up and running. Glad to have you aboard..

Thanks for all your kind words /I have found my real home thanks everybody!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.