Few ?$ an feed back would be great thanks guys????

OB.One

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
What would u start out with d-bol or an-drol an IV ran both but trying to get quicker results and more permanent results? I'm running Decca an test 250 but want to switch over to tren an test sus 250 ! should I also run some prop with the sus?? I'm only getting some advice an input here an have run gear before for a few years!!! But been about an year or.. so Iv been on the deca an test e now for a week but wanna switch over is that a good idea or should I run a few months then go to the tren an sus I literally have everything from pct to winni injection to primo , mast e any help out there would be nice?? So I'm trying to get big as fast as possible an shred as fast as I can as well with more of a permanent gain?????? Thanks

If your looking for fast size and strength IMO I would stick with the test/deca and throw in the drol. Both dbol and drol are great for quick mass but drol has a slight edge IMO.

Agreed with this...min 12 weeks with the deca. I would likely say that the gains from superdrol would be more retainable that dbol or drol.

Totally agree with you snake not everything works for everyone the same way no different than medications.

In my years of experimenting with AAS, I NEVER found anything that has what some say "Quick results" IMO.. This all takes time and overnight success will not happen if that is what you are thinking.. Cycles take planning as they consist of 3 components to put in place. They are, What compounds you want to run and how long, how you are gonna train your body and goals you want to achieve, and DIET and conditioning. They ALL must pretty much be TITS on for one to meet their expectations. Its easy to pump the body full of AAS but keep in mind that if one thinks that is their key to success, disappointment might be the reality here.. Just saying... MOB....

I would just stick with Test, Deca, and through in the Drol. Drol have a faster gain than Dbol, but Drol is a sloppier gain if you ask me.

i far prefer drol over dbol myself

I understand that I just started a week ago and I just want to switch over to the trend with the test superdrol sounds amazing love to have some of that I had some before but they didn't seem too great in the last Bender I got not sure if they were even real to be honest

Thank everybody for their input much much appreciated I was just started to cycle up and I was thinking that maybe I'll switch over to the trend in the test sustanon opposed to the test e and deca I'm just going to run the test e and deca for a month-and-a-half two months maybe three total then go from there thank you everybody again much appreciated.. need to find a good vendor with some good good superdrol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back