fill holes in TRT protocol with BPS Dermacrine

krustus

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
if yoiu have been on TRT for a while... you will certainly be shut down... and the testes are a large producer of pregnenolone ...

so i've been using dermacrine from BPS to supply the basic building block hormones... so far a great addition to my TRT protocol.

better sex drive and mood... and i think energy, but that's is hard to tell for sure

can you review results a bit bro?

can you review results a bit bro?

yes...
haven't been on it a month yet... so... you know how low test symptoms are kind of vague or something.. like low energy, moods, low drive...
the effects of this are kind of ? hard to explain.. and quite possibly could be placebo to be honest. i just know that long term TRT can effect other hormone levels too.... but i do feel a slight bit more energetic... and sex drive seems higher... mood does seem a bit better too. i never have acne , even on a blast, but i have had a few bumps after starting this....lol
like a few supplements (fish oil) .. i just believe the research ... fish oil is beneficial... do i feel anything while taking it...no.. so i just have to believe the research.
and i believe the data on TRT effecting pregnenolone etc... so that is why i started using this. not expecting anything dramatic. but it's been theorized that long term TRT and a shortness of preg, dhea, can cause almost a form of depression...since pregnenolone is suppose to be used in the brain etc...
i'll update again after i have been on it a while

i have used it on cycle and it gives a noticeable energy lift, especially if you're running a long cycle. test is not the only thing suppressed on cycle, dhea is too. not sure how it is with preg, but thinking it might be similarly suppressed. either way, the stuff works imho.

update.. i'm using this product not for any real gains but to replace hormones i may be short on from long term TRT.

i original was using the recommended dose like three pumps... it was giving me acne... just a few bumps... but i never have acne.. so i went down to 1 and sometimes 1.5 pumps.

so far a definite increase in sex drive and mood.. when used with my TRT dose of test (150mg a week currently) i will be using this for the foreseeable future... will update again later

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.