finally i'm a big time user... over 3mls so i had to use 2 syringes..lol

krustus

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
on gear that is dosed low...npp100, 1-test cyp 150, and mast e 200... wanted to up the amount of 1-test and npp.. so i did a 1.5ml of each in a 3ml shot then the mast e and trt test in another..

is there a better way or once you are up in the doses more shots are the thing... anyone do over 3ml in any body part?..VentroGluteal , glute?

krustus said:
on gear that is dosed loww...npp100, 1-test cyp 150, and mast e 200... wanted to up the amount of 1-test and npp.. so i did a 1.5ml of each in a 3ml shot then the mast e and trt test in another..

is there a better way or once you are up in the doses more shots are the thing... anyone do over 3ml in any body part?..VentroGluteal , glute?
krustus
You're a big boy! ;D

Honestly, I don't think I've pinned 3ml's at once. I would say, however, you can easily pin that much VG, no problem. Glute would be my next choice, followed by quads (don't even want to think about that!).

Nice, quads and glutes and vg are 3ml no problem. also delts can handle 3ml but that's the max for delts

Only my opinion... there is no benefit in juicy up too much at once or in the week for that matter. AS far as I remember your not like the heavyweights, so no reason to go big volume like that unless you are already big and eating big like the pros, you would only be wasting it. I went real big in juice 1500-2k mg a week and was above 220 and all it did was make me like a brick with no benefit. Other than that feel the swole 😛

You're a big boy!
... i wish

Nice, quads and glutes and vg are 3ml no problem. also delts can handle 3ml but that's the max for delts

you think VG and glutes could do more than 3ml? and lol... no chest injections yet for me...

Only my opinion... there is no benefit in juicy up too much at once or in the week for that matter.

i totally agree.. i was just wanting to get the npp up to about 400mg a week and the 1-test to around 500-600mgs...
mast e about 400mgs a week and test at trt level (125mg a week)...

so i needed to shoot more that 3ml on some days...as 3ml of NPP and 1-test only adds up to 375mgs of gear and i generally shoot 3 time a week. so that would only be around 1125mg of those .. and only shoot the mast and test twice a week for totals of 400mg of mast and 125 of test...

I've done it but my delts hold 3 ml no problem.

I got 5 ml syringes

I'll shoot 3ml in glutes no problems before. Delts 3ml then I need to rub the muslce a.few.times... my 2.cents

inhuman88 said:
I'm not sure about vg but glutes I'd say about 5ml max
inhuman88
VG yes up to 5ml with the gear your running should have little pip.

Glute 5ml in one spot I get sore.

Thigh 2ml in one spot move pin up or down 1-2" no problems.

massdig said:
Only my opinion... there is no benefit in juicy up too much at once or in the week for that matter. AS far as I remember your not like the heavyweights, so no reason to go big volume like that unless you are already big and eating big like the pros, you would only be wasting it. I went real big in juice 1500-2k mg a week and was above 220 and all it did was make me like a brick with no benefit. Other than that feel the swole 😛
massdig His dose is nothing no where near even competive level its just more oil than 1 syringe can fit.

I'm not sure about vg but glutes I'd say about 5ml max
.... hmm 5ml syringes may be in my future
His dose is nothing no where near even competive level its just more oil than 1 syringe can fit.
true dat bro.... if i go up to these doses would come in around 1500mg a week total of some fairly mild gear (no tren, superdrol...lol)

... lol.... LMFAO... that was funny, caught me off guard

I dont see issue @ all with what you running.

Small doses of many compounds.

Nothing massive about it, its how I like to run.

Oil volume can definitely be a problem. Especially on short esters. One of the reasons I try to look for blends when I can. Like EGH tpp/npp blend. 1ml is 100mg of both compounds.

I can do 3 in the delts but don't like it. I'm even getting sore from 3 in the glutes these days. Start slow on the quads, maybe just 1 cc of 1test cyp and do it after leg day. You won't notice the pip as bad if there is some. I think a lot of guys, me included, go too far to the outside on quads and get into more nerves.

Good luck krustus.

If you get a 5ml barrel make sure you heat the oil or just get a 23ga pin. 25ga can take forever to push oil out of the large barrels.

krustus said:
on gear that is dosed low...npp100, 1-test cyp 150, and mast e 200... wanted to up the amount of 1-test and npp.. so i did a 1.5ml of each in a 3ml shot then the mast e and trt test in another..

krustus
Need to get your self some 5 ml's brother!

Wacker said:
If you get a 5ml barrel make sure you heat the oil or just get a 23ga pin. 25ga can take forever to push oil out of the large barrels.
Wackerdamn straight they can!

Wacker said:
Wacker
22's all day! 8)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back