Finally saw the nephrologist

Inhuman2024

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Finally got to see the kidney doctor. She aggrees that the tests are screwed up because of how much muscle i have. She said with my size my creatinine should be around 1.2. Mine bounces between 1.2 n 1.4. All the other markers are normal. So back on gear. Lol

There should be more studies as active people tend to have higher creatinine levels and my own doc got freaked out when mine went to 1.4 at my last physical.

There should be more studies as active people tend to have higher creatinine levels and my own doc got freaked out when mine went to 1.4 at my last physical.
IronFoxTheres a really good article in t-nation about this. Doctors saying creatine and protein will kill your kidneys. Wheres the case studies n evidence. The combination of heavy lifting, massive amounts of anabolics, protein, creatine and other sups can and will cause damage. We all came into this game knowing that though. Thats why we cycle. Blast n cruise. Flush n cleanse.

Most all doctors iv saw have zero knowledge of anabolics the last female doctor I had said now what kind of testosterone is trenbolone. Wait.. I’m paying you for what now... lol.

This kidney doctor was cool. She said doctors miss read the signs for ppl who train all the time. She said as long as my ck levels not hitting the real high numbers and my creatinine is fairly normal for my muscle size alls well. When im not working out theres no protenura.

This kidney doctor was cool. She said doctors miss read the signs for ppl who train all the time. She said as long as my ck levels not hitting the real high numbers and my creatinine is fairly normal for my muscle size alls well. When im not working out theres no protenura.
Inhuman2019I don't disclose any gear use to my doc, and he's an experienced lifter as well so I am sure he knew.

@Eman I want some of that Trenbolone/Testosterone!!!
Vials or Amps ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.