Finally...

Too Small

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I have been in contact with one of the NPC Vice Chairman's for my district. I start "test judging" June 1st at the Central Florida. If I can get a few shows under my belt and prove I will be a good judge, there is a possibility I will be a judge for the Tampa Pro (NPC and IFBB). I am so stoked just to have the opportunity.

Awesome!!! Some inside knowledge (as to what Judges are actually looking for) would be Huge!!!

TSizemore said:
Awesome!!! Some inside knowledge (as to what Judges are actually looking for) would be Huge!!!
TSizemore
Hell yeah bro! I am usually a quiet, shy person and I hate approaching people. But last year at the Tampa Pro, I went right up to the FL Chairman and told him I wanted to be a judge. I got to meet 2 other Chair-people. Due to some of the relationships I have with a couple IFBB Pro's and who my training partner is, I by-passed 5 years worth of work and testing. Getting in with the NPC judging is not as easy as one would think. It's time for some new, younger blood!!!

Too Small said:
TSizemore said:
TSizemore
Hell yeah bro! I am usually a quiet, shy person and I hate approaching people. But last year at the Tampa Pro, I went right up to the FL Chairman and told him I wanted to be a judge. I got to meet 2 other Chair-people. Due to some of the relationships I have with a couple IFBB Pro's and who my training partner is, I by-passed 5 years worth of work and testing. Getting in with the NPC judging is not as easy as one would think. It's time for some new, younger blood!!!
Damn straight, It is!!

Nice you will be judging some friends of mine eventually then.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.