Finaplex

N.O.V.

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Anyone still doing the fina tren deal anymore? I own a pretty large cattle operation and have been able to purchase the kits in the past.

If I could still get them I would, do they even make them anymore? I brewed my last cart a couple years ago.

flyingfox said:
If I could still get them I would, do they even make them anymore? I brewed my last cart a couple years ago.
flyingfoxyou can still get them last I looked, but very expensive..

flyingfox said:
flyingfox
Finding them in Stock is the issue and price is real high...almost to point it's barely worth the effort. Although the shits fire lol I would still pay for it. There is also an issue with them changing the pellets somehow to prevent conversion if i remember correctly. .. but the old school pellets can be bought still. Maybe someone will post the link to a legit source. I had one but think I deleted it

http://www.allvetsupply.com/finaplixh100ds.html

http://www.vetdepot.com/finaplix-h-cartridge-10-doses.html

http://www.lambertvetsupply.com/Finaplix-H-Cattle-Implants_p_4495.html

The last link is the only one that has them but they are expensive

I used to make 20cc jugs all the time! That shit was strong too! My strength was crazy in a matter of weeks using that stuff! I used to be on a forum a long time ago that was basically all about the Fina! Shit that was like y2k or something. Long time ago...

Yeah, that shit is good. I've got a few carts left over.. probably whip it up soon. And I think I used vallely vet supply

They added estrogen for awhile to try to keep us from brewing it but it wasn't to hard with a bottle of heet to wash the estrogen away.... so then they just took it off market compleatly.. govt needs to worry about important shit not some damn pellets. They are still out there and if I could afford the price is buy them. Best tren ever made was out of them pellets no tren iv had can come close to them bad boys!

Damn, I gotta try this. Can someone please brew up a batch and go halfs with me or afew others?

I'll have to check and see if I can still get access to them, probably a good investment.

That would be a pricey jug! I used to damn near give that shit away back in the day. It was so damn cheap to make.

used to buy it at the farm and ranch supply house... cheap.... never been as big or strong as i was on the old home brewed fina - even with all the high quality gear we have access to today - but, I am also 10-15 years older and today's dosages are lower... can't take fina long term anymore (can't breath)...

Bump

Does anyone know the conversion of pellets to vails? what the ratio is if it's even worth doing?

If I'm hearing what your asking and I remember correctly, I believe one cart will yield 20 mls at 75 mg per ml using the Basskiller online conversion. And yes it's worth it lol Tren is always worth it! If you can get them at a descent price.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.