Fire ants.. any pest control people here?

blasson

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I been having terrible weather here lately the past few weeks and my wife noticed a few ants on the carpet in our bedroom while I was away for work.. told her to vacuum it up thinking maybe they were roaming from outside to get dry land until the ground dried up then they'd be on their way.. whatever. No more issues. Well tonight and all day it's been raining like crazy and for some dam reason I had this feeling to get up out of bed and check to see if I seen ants.. sure enough I have more on the floor. I then noticed a soft spot on my sheet rock right above the crown molding where I seen majority of them dead at.. so fuck it I grabbed my vacuum cleaner and sucked the dead ones up then put a hole in my wall.. and bam they had a fucking ant pile in my wall right there. I immediately ran and grabbed some raid I had in my shed outside and sprayed the shit out of them and sucked up as much as I could. I sprayed the surrounding of the hole I made and stapled some cardboard over the hole to keep as much as I can contained from coming out that I couldn't get while I sleep. I'm so tight on money it's not even funny. What can I do besides hiring an exterminator? Lol.. I definitely will be killing every mound I see in my neighborhood and spraying my yard and my neighbors of they let me.. but to kill 100% of these fuckers in my house, idk what to do. Need Some help lol. I'm so mad right now!

Damn brother !!!! That sucks balls !!! I was gonna say call the Terminix guy , but since u wanna go an alternative route , I'd say google that shit , see what info u get !!!
Fuckin hate bugs !!!

After doing some reading I did the right thing by killing the ones I seen IN the house and poisoning them. Now I need to go to a feed store and buy bait that attracts ants but kills them when they eat it. They will carry the bait back to the colony and it kills the queen and they pretty much all die with her. That's about as much as I can do according to some reading I did ALL night. Didn't sleep worth a fuck. Kept itching and stuff haha. So I'll go buy some of that and I need to basically poison the lining of my house outside to keep new colonies from coming back in. Man what a nightmare!! Fucked up my wall gotta repair that too. O well at least I found them. Now I gotta get to work. My one weekend off in 4 weeks I wanted to relax. Nope.. I'll be baiting my house and repairing sheet rock. FML. When I get home from work I'm posting my cardboard stapled to wall. Haha.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.