First confirmed victim!

They had to shut down both of our Costco locations yesterday because the store was basically empty and the line of customers went all the way to the back and then split off to the side. Its unbelievable. We only have one confirmed case here, and it was a cargo plane pilot who had only been here 24 hours before being tested, so he likely didn't catch it here.

What things are happening in everyone else's part of the country? We had a Jo Koy concert tonight that got cancelled, all school spring breaks extended another week, HS/college sports canceled, a couple colleges canceled classes for the next few weeks (including my girlfriend's college, who has FOUR DAYS OF SCHOOL LEFT BEFORE GRADUATING!!!)

Yup but the confirmed numbers are bs
They are refusing testing on most still small per cent even being tested. At least here what health officials stated needs several guidelines to even be tested in most cases as they so hard to come by
Symptoms of course
Travelled in areas already known to have it
65 or older or other hi risk group
There were other needed items but that alone throws the numbers out the window

Same here they canceled concerts anything with over 100 people has been canceled, schools, it’s close to spring break so they’re just letting them out now and the stores were raided but are stocking up now! it’s just all panic people thinking with emotions and not using logic all the companies are open still have employees working, cows are ok and are still producing milk and chickens are still laying eggs it’s just madness!

Schools getting closed in my area and my nephews are out for 2 weeks. This is total madness!

Yes it is ppl are going insane.
The closings though hopefully do their job and slow the spread.
I just read a post by a Philippine dr who explains why. If their population got same infection rate and actually he used a lower death per infection as currently used they would have OVER 2 million dead.
Hopefully the protections being done stops that from happening but sure wakens you up to the what if we did nothing.

they should be testing EVERYONE

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.