GOAT FUCKER
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Of course ya remember ur FIRST AAS Cycle !!!
What did ya take , for how long , and how was it !!!

http://youtu.be/EJOIHC4fxeI

I never took AAS!

500 test C. / 300 Deca / per week with 50 mg Anavar a day and 12.5 aromasin per day

First cycle was 1984...I didnt want anything to do with needles so my first cycle was pure oral. I took 70mgs of Anavar and 350mg of Anadrol 50 per week for 12 weeks. I gained almost 40 pounds and post cycle maintained 25 pounds of lean muscle. No test. I was 22 at the time and an idiot. I didnt even know they were illegal back then (not much info floating around like we have today). Get this...I called fucking GNC and asked them if they sold gear. Luckily the dude was cool and sent me to a guy who got me started. FUCKING GNC!

I remember I started w/ Test E and Deca!!! Fuckin gained weight and strength within 2 weeks. It was awesome !!!

I did a 12 weeker of creatine. It was sick. Gained 25 solid nano grams.

o yea my first with out knowledge.. 25 to 50 mg of anadrol 50 a day for 100 days. grew like a monster and benched 405 at a body weight of 186.. probable one of the reasons i ended up with one working nut

Test/EQ, I bailed after a few weeks.....I could not stand pinning myself...I was 35.... And a pussy!

What does AAS stand for again? I like burying my face in my wifes ASS!!! Did you guys know how much I love pussy by the way???

I had no clue what I was doing. I was shooting Russian sustenon 250, sten test from mexico and hemogenin syntex Adrol 50

JM750 said:
I had no clue what I was doing. I was shooting Russian sustenon 250, sten test from mexico and hemogenin syntex Adrol 50
JM750
:-\...sounds scary!!! I remember Denkall and Quality Vet stuff, ah the good old days!!! What is AAS again??? Oh I think I remember...

[attachment deleted by admin]

I bought 50 drol tabs from a guy. I gained about 15lbs. Im pretty sure they were IP tabs. Never looked back

Test and Deca for your first cycles? You guys are weak

Bostin Loyd recommends this as a first cycle (4 months)
1 to 1.5g Test
900mg EQ
300-400mg Tren Ace
4iu HGH
10iu Humalog post work out
and synthol in this guys biceps and lats

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LWcgGm1mUo

Baited said:
Test and Deca for your first cycles? You guys are weak

Bostin Loyd recommends this as a first cycle (4 months)
1 to 1.5g Test
900mg EQ
300-400mg Tren Ace
4iu HGH
10iu Humalog post work out
and synthol in this guys biceps and lats t t

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LWcgGm1mUo
Baited
Solid first cycle...a little conservative for my taste though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.