First time running hgh. a little insight please.

glock4319

Recruit
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Hey guys, it's been a while since I've posted. Crazy shit at home and work and I'm sure all here can relate.

Well I went through quite a bit of stress and lost some bf along with muscle. Good thing is I needed a lower bf% to start a good mass building cycle. Well I got with my boy Trekrider and he gave me a deal on some Bestropin blue caps. Two kits for $200. Figured I'd jump on it. This is my first week and I've been pinning 3iu's a day per his recommendation. Is this enough? I've read stuff talking about there's no point in running hgh unless your up to 10-12ius's a day. At 3iu's a day with two kits I'm looking at just over two months. Any idea what I can expect from this dose for two months? Thanks as always bros!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think you need at least 4-5 kits. I prefer 5iu.

Agree better off just stopping and getting more. You'll be disappointed with the results you get from those kits unless your pushing over 40 y.o.. Maybe a little better sleep, hair and nail growth but thats about It.

If you plan on continuing if all goes well without stopping
, push the dose up to 5iu over the next couple weeks and hold there for the duration. You really see the benefits there. The recovery is amazing. Train more often, get bigger . Less prone to soft tissue injuries. And some decent fat loss of you do your part.

Last edited:
And just want to mention taking 10 units of gh is a huge waste money without using insulin. You can get better result saving your cash and using 5iu plus a little insulin pwo. Or you can push the envelope and do 5 iu of gh morning with a little insulin during breakfast and then do another 5 iu of gh before your workout and throw a few more units of insulin in pwo.

If your not familiar w/ insulin, I'd dis regard this entire response. Just keep it simple with 5 iu gh with some gear.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.