Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Where you shop? Im looking for some...

Cal vet supply is usually where I get mine. Also used Allivet as well. Both are great cal vet supply had a little more options in pill quantity.

Just so others know......The FDA does not allow pet meds to be different from human grade if manufactured in the USA. If you run the coding on the fish antibiotics it will tell you the name and company that produces them. All the same just different packaging.

Source:

Cal vet supply is usually where I get mine. Also used Allivet as well. Both are great cal vet supply had a little more options in pill quantity.

Just so others know......The FDA does not allow pet meds to be different from human grade if manufactured in the USA. If you run the coding on the fish antibiotics it will tell you the name and company that produces them. All the same just different packaging.

Source:

Ricnixonused calvet ty

..... little naive here... someone fill me in.

..... little naive here... someone fill me in.
01dragonslayerWell, sir. It seems the ol' boy had a spot of fun with an unfamiliar gal and wants to make sure he didn't contract a case of the cooties.

Therefore he seeks affordable antibiotics. In this case those intended for animals, which can also be used in humans, should one find themselves in a pinch.

Well, sir. It seems the ol' boy had a spot of fun with an unfamiliar gal and wants to make sure he didn't contract a case of the cooties.

Therefore he seeks affordable antibiotics. In this case those intended for animals, which can also be used in humans, should one find themselves in a pinch.
MisterSuperGodbetter safe than sorry! 😛

Lets just say after a wild night with a hottie um I wanna take something just in case lol

Lol this recently came up for me as well. Looking into methods to help clear up some pretty bad back acne and was suggested i picl up some doxy from an aquatic antibiotic site.

You can look up some equine sites, I like racehorsemeds.com but seems to be down.

You can look up some equine sites, I like racehorsemeds.com but seems to be down.
ThorIf I’m not mistaken they were busted awhile back. Here’s an article on it. Talks about racehorsemeds at the bottom.

If I’m not mistaken they were busted awhile back. Here’s an article on it. Talks about racehorsemeds at the bottom.

suraonyx23Yeah, it said in this article that RUI was ran by a guy that was busted too. I use to get a lot of peptides and Serms and Sarms from there. Was a good site sad it doesn't work anymore.

valley vet. Or Google aquatic antibiotics. Most pet or vet websites and good to go. I have bought from a lot of places and never had any problems with not being a good antibiotic.

arrived today

Also just placed an order with allivet. Calvet was spld out of what i needed

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.